Executive Roles in the Stewardship Council
Parish Stewardship Coordinator
[3 yr term] - This lay volunteer coordinates the overall program and is also the Chairperson of the Stewardship Council. The Coordinator/Chairperson:
Parish Time and Talent Coordinator
- Organizes the Stewardship Council.
- Coordinates, with the pastor, implementation of the parish program. Schedules monthly meetings and prepares the agenda.
- Coordinates with sub-committee chairs to ensure activities are progressing as planned.
- Oversees an annual parish self-evaluation.
- Assists in recruiting lay speakers for the parish lay witness program.
- Reports to the Parish Pastoral Council on the activities of the Stewardship Council.
[3 yr term] - This person is responsible for coordinating the time and talent aspects of the parish program and:
- Creates an annual time and talent catalog for the parish. This catalog can also list the services available to homebound parishioners.
- Ensures every volunteer is responded to and thanked. This is usually accomplished through the various ministry/activity leaders.
- Provides the time and talent catalog to the Hospitality Committee so that copies can he provided to new parishioners.
- Coordinates annual parish Time and Talent Fairs. Assisting in drafting pastor's Time and Talent letters.
[3 yr term] - This person often remains a permanent member of the Stewardship Council. Duties are to:
- Provide all printed material for Stewardship activities.
- Coordinate parish bulletin insertions.
- Coordinate pulpit announcements.
- Coordinate newsletter articles.
- Coordinate all program mailings in conjunction with the Sacrificial Giving and Time and Talent Coordinators.
||L. T. Guttadauro
|Time and Talent Coordinator